Monday, 27 January 2014

25K Views

A Keeper of Secret has let herself go..

As of right now this Blog has broke the 25K view mark (25085 in fact), with the last 4 months all getting over 4k views.

So I'd like to thank everyone who has taken a few moments out of there day to read the crap I type and can stand me jumping from project to project. Remember to spread the word and not just your legs.

Also hopefully the pictures have been better of late, I've been trying! Honest!



So on other news by Dark Elf Warband is progressing with 90% of what I need acquired from Ebay and Trades and I'm still on the hunt for cheap Squat Bikers for my Chaos Squats.


3 more Brides of Slaanesh is finished and I happen to plan to get this force painted in time for a Oldhammer game against Orlygg from Realm Of Chaos 80's and his mighty (Read: whimpy) Khornate Force.

Slaanesh Vs Khorne, who will one out on top? Well everyone knows Slaanesh loves it on top :D

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Chico. My work had finally unblocked the oldhammer forum, and on clicking the newsbot link, you're little picture got it re-blocked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear while I'm sorry that picture got it blocked, it's a little funny. It's far from the worst picture I've posted on here so that's random filters for you. So the Oldhammer forum is blocked but this Blog isn't? and it's the same picture?

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the 25k views :)

    Nice Brides of Slaanesh too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, and the Brides like you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huzzah! Congrats ... ON to 250K now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh that'll be many years from n0w lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...