Monday, 13 January 2014

Mk 1 War Golem.. prepped and ready to go!.. sorta..

I'd like to start off by saying this thing is a fecking ass to removed the flash/mouldlines  and greenstuff. If I had known anything about this figure before hand i would have bought a Mk2 version heh.

Front view, yes I know about the mouldline on the hammer.
As you can see from this picture the knee joints are a rather weird fit and aren't very detailed.




The lower half around the hips lack detail or even a pleasing/realistic shape.


Still needs a bit of greenstuff work around the powerpack.


Worth the price? Well for £12 it wasn't bad and it still should paint up quite well. So aye overall I'm quite pleased but now I want a Mk2 heh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...