Monday 15 November 2021

Warhammer 40k - Crimson Fist Contemptor Dreadnought ''MØRT''

 


Welcome Chaos Spawn to another Crimson Sons update.

Righto has most of you know I damaged my right eye a few weeks ago now quite badly so my hobby more or less stopped.

But today I fancied trying to paint something, so I grabbed something quite large to have a bash on (Ohh err).


Is it amazing no, but for 1 eye and a few hours it'll do methinks, and at tabletop distance no one will see.. and I bloody well can't ;)


Note: It's a almost powergamey load out... gah what have you 40k players done to me *Shakes fist*

Right arm is also a 3D print from Etsy which is top notch and came pretty quick when I ordered it.

Anyhoo that's you lot my loyal readers, random viewers and russian bots.

TTFN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...