Sunday 12 November 2017

Boom Town Metals - 15mm Warp Renegades Released.



Welcome boys and girls, just a wee post to inform you all that Boom Town Metals have released a range of 15mm Warp Renegades which is inspired by the classic RT Chaos feel.

I have too say these are fun little sculpts and I can't wait to get a set or 2 in my grubby hands.

You may remember that they also done the Cyberpunk Orcs that I painted up a few years ago back when the company was know as a Study in Green.


The release blurb:

"We are thrilled to announce the release of our latest 15mm range, the degenerate, mutants known as the “Warp Renegades”.

Currently available in 4 packs of 5 unique, white metal miniatures, these are intended to add a real “old school” fun feel to your tabletop"



So if your interested on 15mm then I recommend checking out their Facebook Page Boom Town Metal FB and of course their store Boom Town Metals Store.

Well that's it for me till next time,

Ta Ta for now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...