Saturday 20 June 2020

French Indian War - 1st New Jersey Regiment ''Jersey Blues'' Provincial Regulars Pt.1



Just a quicky today, ohh you lucky buggers.. who doesn't like a quicky in the morning?

Anyhoo you no doubt worked out from the title that I finished another section of my FIW project.

This time it's the Jersey Blues a well known Provincial Regiment that just so happened to have a simple enough uniform that it didn't kill me like the British Reggy boys did earlier in the week.




Figures are by Eureka Miniatures which I picked up from Fighting 15's end of range/stocking sale last month.

Really nice they are too and I just wish I picked up some more as they are a tad pricey when full price (Over £2 each), though I may just get a 2nd section along with a NCO and perhaps a Colour Section down the line (If anyone reading this has some for sale then hit me up big boy).



Painting wise these are 90% Contrast Paints which has been Umbra washed and highlighted up with VMC/AP.

Which brings a quick and dirty look that I love and known for.


So whats next?

In the pile is some (Read: loads) of Indians from Warlord (Plastic) and Northstar, some Warlord Frontiermen, Front Rank British and French Regular NCO's and Officers and some Milice Canadienne/Coureurs de bois again from Front Rank.

So what do you fancy seeing next?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...