Wednesday 17 June 2020

French Indian War - British 22nd Foot Pt.2




Progress is continuing on the FIW project with the first British Foot Regiment completed.

Whelp it;s official I hate painting redcoats, I think batch painting them in groups of 9 both hindered and helped in equal measures.





Honestly still not 100% sold on the basing though it isn't as bright in real life but feck it I started so I'll finish.



Not at all happy with the Flags either, not only did they send me the wrong flags at first the seller did sent me a replacement (The ones used) but it's too yellow when it should be more buff.

Should have gone for GMB or Flags of War but meh just happy to get the first block of troops done.




Anyhoo I'll be taking a day or 2 off painting while I'll have a wee ol' think what to get done next, maybe some Frontier Men or a section of Provincial Line if I can make my mind up on what uniform I fancy but leaning towards Jersey Blues atm.

That's your lot for today boys and ghouls and I'll see you of the otherside.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...