Wednesday 13 December 2017

Beyond the Gates of Antares - Herts Shard Demo Game


So tonight I had the opportunity to run a Demo game of Gates at Watford Wargames Club.

Rather than being somewhat sensible and making 2 lists (I hate list making) I grabbed what looked like the most interest units which would give a good overview of the rules.

Cookie Monster is my opponent.



Above: The forces used and the first outing for the Rebels.

Below: The table set up 4x4.



Highlights include:

Boromites Mag Cannon sniping out the Rebel Creeper turn 1.
Rebel shooting hitting rather well but the Boromites shrugging off most the fire.
Black Guard, Why? because they are Black Guard dammit.
Lavamites bouncing off the the Rebel Suits, best unit my arse.. 








Sadly that's all the pictures I took as the game ended due to time but both forces were close to breaking so it could of gone either way.

Thanks for looking

Ta ta for now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...