Monday 18 June 2018

Bolt Action: Romanians Pt.2


Welcome back boys and girls, today I have a fairly large update to my last Bolt Action Romanian post (HERE).

After a number of paint changes and addition layers I'm finally happy with their outcome, well sort off... Honestly I wish I went with the Winter sculpts over the Summer uniforms but nevermind eh?


Completed is:

 One platoon (2nd Lt and 2 Squads)
 Sniper Team
 Medic
 MMG
Med AT Gun
Panzer 38(t) 
plus Axis support from a Tiger 1E.









The force is starting to come together but is far from finished though I have run out of bits too paint until next payday when I can order the rest of the bits I need.

Well that's your lot for today, rather a photo dump post then anything else.

Comments always welcome.

Ta ta for now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...