Tuesday 2 July 2019

Bolt Action: Romanians Pt.4 - Odds and Ends


Welcome boys and girls to the dark recesses of the hobby interwebs.

I'm going to try and get this Blog back up and running, but there won't be a fixed blogging schedule.

Anyway of late I've been revamping my WW2 Romanians (As a break from playing and painting AoS armies), tidying up a few paint jobs and bases along with a few new additions.



First bits to be done were a Light Mortar from TSUBA miniatures (Sold by Empress), an MMG Team by Great Escape Miniatures  and a converted Warlord Games German into a  Spotter/Artillery Observer.

  
Then I moved onto a unit of Combat Pioneers, these are a mix of GeG summer and winter figures to give a veteran ragtag feel to them.

Doing this even sparked my interest in playing Bolt Action once more and a managed to get a game in with them last week (Which I won and losing only 5 brave young peasants).

So who knows maybe I'll add a few more bits and pieces soon.

Thanks for reading and TTFN.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...