Saturday 23 May 2020

Fireforge Games: The Barons' War - Lion Rampant Project Pt.3


So boys and girls welcome back to the Den of Vice and Dice, if you may remember from the last POST that I rescued a bunch of tincans on nellys from my abandoned project draw.

After I made that post I remembered I still had a bunch of sprues I bought on LAF of Fireforge's Teutonic Knights set I was going to mix with Templar Knights I already had.

It took me over an hour of hunting to bloody find everything but I managed to kitbash enough of the 2 sets together to make another 6 Knights, giving me 12 in total (Enough for 2 units in LR).

Too make it even better I've even painted up 6 of the buggers in the last few days thanks to Contrast paints over a grey primer and they being mostly armour or cloth.



Now these aren't the best PJ's on the planet but I'm very happy with just how easy they were to slap some paint on (Just as well as I have 6 more to paint).


Bases are Geek Gaming (Luke APS) Base ready Scrublands with Warpainter tufts/shrubbery (Ni!).

To further break away from just Footsore Miniatures.. I know.. I said it before I hate plastic but I gave in and ordered a sprue of these chaps for some Bidowers from Conquest Games of of Ebay for £5.


So looks like the 2 forces are coming together well, still plenty too do and order though and honestly I'm getting drawn to starting FIW and/or AIW collecting (Maybe gaming if I can find someone) and may have ordered something to start..


Yeah more plastic... shhhh!!!

Ok right that's it for now chaps, enjoy the weekend and get some hobby done.

TTFN
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...