Monday 18 May 2020

Footsore Miniatures: The Barons' War - Lion Rampant Project Pt.1


Look mummy I'm still posting!

9 whole posts in and I haven't yet given up again!

What's that you say?

Yes yes you are  indeed quite welcome, did I say stop clapping?

Ahem..

Anyhoo I'm back with some more Baron Wars stuff and not only that I've found the ruleset I'll be running with: Lion Rampant.


So this first little group will be for my Loyalists and will be in game a unit of Men-at-arms led by a Leader: William Marshal jnr.

Though much like the next Baron I'll be doing, William Marshal jnr was a turncoat so he could be used on either side I with ease.



These were just done quick and rough to show they are on campaign so didn't take look to paint at all.

Right my lads I'm off for some good old fashioned beans on toast for me dinner so TTFN.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...