Thursday 28 May 2020

Fireforge Games: The Barons' War - Lion Rampant Project Pt.4


Wow it's Pt.4 already and the progress continues at a steady pace.

Today sees another 6 Fireforge Knights completed taking the total up too 12 and enough for 2 units of Mounted Men-at-arms for Lion Rampant.



Up next is a unit of Men-at-arms on foot which is made from Footsores dedicated Barons' War ranges Baron & Bannerman plus 4 Foot Knights.



The Baron William de Forz, 3rd Earl of Albemarle will be the Leader of the 2nd force allowing me to have both a force Loyalists and Rebels which I can swap around as and when I fancy, plus a 2nd force will help me to get some games in once Lockdown is over.

Then it's onwards too a unit of Bidowers which is built up from plastics from Conquest Games (Yes, yes more bloody plastic).



Whelp that's your lot for now boys and girls and I'll see you on the flipside.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...