Sunday, 8 December 2013

So I think the Wife is going to kill me...

Ever get that feeling when you realise just how much Wargames stuff you have ordered and you total up the price and you get that''Oh shit'' feeling?

Well I just did, let me just run you though my latest buys in the last 2 Days (Yup just 2 days):

Ebay:

Also coming with original box.
Need a Leader right?
Mislabled and missing a tail, but a true bargain
Rather cheap at £1.40
EM4 were sold out so Ebay to the rescue 

So that was my Ebay buys... not too bad eh? Well worse is too come and those are just the items I've won and that doesn't include the lots which hasn't ended yet. Now are the items I've bough from webstores..




From Miniature Heroes:


From EM4:


From Hasslefree:



From Copplestone Castings:




So.. yep I'm fucked... ugh!

10 comments:

  1. well it was your B/day just say they were late presents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps, for your last request, you could set up an oldhammer trust, where gamers murdered by their spouse can send their figures for managed distribution to the oldhammer community, rather than becoming a job-lot in someone's boot sale in 2044...

    Think of all the Christmas happiness you'd be spreading :)

    Anyway, good luck. I'm sure you'll recover. Modern medicine is remarkable these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern heh, In my will i'll leave you my spare Flying Bases :)

      Delete
  3. It's not too much stuff but I guess it depends how much it all cost. I've managed to kick my miniatures habit for now but I usually go from one obsession to another. Woke up a week ago and decided I really had to have the Rolling Stones back catalogue... that's a lot of albums (I even took a photo of the pile of packets postie dumped through the letterbox! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i'm currently without a job and a expensive month lol.. So it was rather alot for me (£113)LOL.. Dog house for Chico.. now the postie better bring them quicky so i'll have something to do while she moans at me hehe

      Delete
  4. Man, you got the 'munda bug bad.... luckily when you infected me with it I managed to put the effort into scenery making and devising my own near-future dystopian game system. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all for Necro and I'm also addicted to Combat Zone/Mad Max styling (I get to kill troopers/gangs with my Biker Gang, what's not to love?) Plus theres the Fimir and Jabberwocky for my Fimir force :) Not to mention Kalee.. :)

      Delete
  5. A top tip - get the missus to take up a hobby that also involves lots of ebay purchases. Expensive, but it takes the heat off you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh my better? Half collects books and actually plays WhFB.. that's enough expensive for her lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...