Saturday 8 February 2014

An Idea is blooming.. Part 1


So a interesting thought popped into my head, I have never  done a actual ''Chaos'' army. Sure I've done separate Beastmen/Chaos Dwarves/Slaaneshi Dark Elves/Malal Fimir forces and the Wife plays Demons, but I have never done a combined army of the above or even a Warband.

So Chico, Chaos God of Nudehammer, is going to set this right and actual do a 1000 Point Chaos Warband (Using Warhammer Armies). With plans to expand later on, I'm currently building/painting Dark Elves which for the time being are the main focus.

Better yet It's on a budget of £50 and fully metal, What!? That's crazy! I hear you cry.. before you berate me, I'm the king of budget, so I have a plan!




Yup that's right I'll be running with Grenadier Chaos rather then Citadel for the most point reducing my cost by a major amount.

I also will be using Battlezone, a UK supplier of Grenadier figures along with Forlorn Hope Games. Both give Unit discounts/Army Deals.





Oh yeah you know you want some Warrior Maidens, can you guess what God I'm running with? I give you a clue, Boobs!

I would  add a joke here, but I'll leave it up to you lot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...