Monday 10 February 2014

Warband of The Bane Mistress, The collecting Part 7


Arhhhhh what a fecking week the last 7 days have been in the Danks Household. I'm glad that's over with and proper hobby time can resume.

Thanks to a few trades I'm now down to only missing 7 Dark Elves.. trouble is I'm having a hard time sourcing the ones I fancy/need. As you seen for a earlier post I've already had to bow down and except plastic into this Warband.

So anyway enough rambling on about shit and time for pictures!




As you can see the plastics blend in quite well with Mr Naismiths Citadel range, but are slightly on the chunky side.. One too many of Slaanesh's Cream Pies eh? heh.


3 more Brides of Slaanesh has also been completed bringing the total painted to 15 with 3 left to finish.

So comments welcome, and lurkers be sure to hit the follow button for lots more foul jokes and sexy times!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...