Thursday 5 February 2015

SAGA: Battle Report - ''Alliance of Broken Promises''


Tonight at my local club I had the chance to play a 3-way SAGA game while rather entertaining and had it's enjoyable moments, it sure had it's problems like all multi-player games suffer from. I'd like to try a 4 player game to see if that balances everything out.

Rather then doing a play by play which would be rather confusing I'm just going to give a brief highlight and show off the photos which weren't blurry (Yes I know, blurry is my norm heh)

Welsh - Tree hugging hippies
Vikings - Warriors of the Gods
Anglo-Danish - Back Stabbing Bastards
Turns 1-3

The Welsh take the trees as cover while loving up the Levy to prepair to hit anything in range with arrows/

The Vikings move left away from the Welsh's point sticks o'doom towards the Anglo-Danish.

The Anglo-Danes moved forwards forming a shieldwall against the on coming Hairy Hoard.




Turns 4-6

The Vikings and Anglo-Danes clash before withdrawing back and forming an uneasy alliance.
The Welsh slaughter the Viking Berserker with a hail of bow shots and Javelins. .





Turns 6-7

The Vikings try to crack the Welsh but fail to even dent it.
The Welsh slaughter the Vikings with super death sheep.
The Anglo-Danes break the truce and attack the Viking Herthguard putting me out the game and will forever be referred too as ''The Git''







Turn 8

The Welsh and Danes clash, it looked like a sure fire Welsh win but they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory lol letting the Dane Warlord eat them.




While A fun game I have learned a lesson, at any chance in any multi-player game facing ''The Git'' I will do everything to screw and kill even at the cost of losing myself hehe, Oh there will be blood my OoaB reader.. there will be blood lol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...