Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Necromunda: Scavvies ''Slaughtercore Entertainment'' Pt.2


Been a little while since we had a Necromunda post as I've been busy balancing half a dozen projects that all want some Chico patterned brand lovin'.

The last week I've been ill with a nasty flu/chest infection which also hit me on the same day as my Wedding Anniversary  meaning that was a wash out too Gah!

Anyway yesterday to get myself back into painting I've painted a nice Confronation Leader sent to me from Mr Casey as gift :)

Painted up as a Slaver and Gang Boss for my Scavvy Gang

Simple paintjob but matching in with his cronies by his sides. It's a interesting sculpt with beer gut, bald and hairless white pet rat, so perfect for a Scavvy Boss then!


When I'm feeling better I may go back to him and give a extra wash and hightlight but for now he's done.

Thankies for looking!

14 comments:

  1. I do love those bases!!
    minis are cool and damn fine... but. the bases!!! ace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bases are resin ones by daemonscape in the post apoc range, great value and I love them :)

      Delete
  2. Great painting Chico. Wonderful basing as Jessica states, but lovely colour choices too. What a cracking leader that model makes. Looking forward to them taking some names in the post-apocalypse world :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate :) He is a interesting figure to say the least heh

      Delete
  3. Great job on a great figure Chico. I think yours is only the second I've seen painted...which is very helpful as I've got him sitting in my pending pile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's strange he doesn't seem a popular choice for Confrontation fans.

      Delete
  4. I'm envious of that one Chico. Good stuff for getting another painted one out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are cool, I love how they look. Scary badasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O man I love these sculpts and the colour selections are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do like hunting out alternative figures :)

      Delete
  7. Smashing painting, nicely limited pallet and good bases, all good stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate and welcome to my blog :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...