Wednesday 20 May 2015

Necromunda: Scavvies ''Slaughtercore Entertainment'' Pt.2


Been a little while since we had a Necromunda post as I've been busy balancing half a dozen projects that all want some Chico patterned brand lovin'.

The last week I've been ill with a nasty flu/chest infection which also hit me on the same day as my Wedding Anniversary  meaning that was a wash out too Gah!

Anyway yesterday to get myself back into painting I've painted a nice Confronation Leader sent to me from Mr Casey as gift :)

Painted up as a Slaver and Gang Boss for my Scavvy Gang

Simple paintjob but matching in with his cronies by his sides. It's a interesting sculpt with beer gut, bald and hairless white pet rat, so perfect for a Scavvy Boss then!


When I'm feeling better I may go back to him and give a extra wash and hightlight but for now he's done.

Thankies for looking!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...