Friday, 1 May 2015

WEG Star Wars - More Stormtroopers, Boba Fett & Chewbacca


So dispite being distracted by new and tasty pictures of the WIP Evil Space Dorf  greens, progress on my Star Wars.. addiction? continues.

First 5 501st ''Vaders Fist'' Stormtroopers are finished along with Boba Fett and Chewie, both were used to break up painting the white. While painting white isn't too bad it still takes awhile.

I ordered the West End Games Star Wars Minitures Battles V.2 (SWBM2) of the rules of Amazon for £16 rather expensive for my tastes but it beats using PDF's as theres nothing better then a hard copy of a set of rules in my mind.

So I'll be building 2 forces by that book and painting up odds and ends that aren't really game-able (Droids, Ewoks, Sand people, Civs ect)



Thankies for looking chaps and chapettes

14 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love those models so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great little sculpts if a tad fiddly in places to paint.

      Delete
  2. Wow. Top stuff Chico. You're really cranking out your best stuff of late (imho) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blaxxy, not sure if it's my best stuff but the amount I paint I have to shown some self-improvement now and again hehe

      Delete
  3. This is both cool and so very wonderful at the same time. You are very good at painting thoose figures and it so nice to look at youre pictures and have this ride back in time

    But of course, I have become a follower and fan of your blogg. I have one(blogg) of my own which I most humbly invite you to visit. I am not even close to your standard but you might find som inspiration in my VSF blogg (Mars 1889).
    Se you around :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks indeed for the kind word, I'll give your Blog a look just after I write this comment :)

      Delete
  4. Very cool stuff, brave of you to tackle so much white! I'm really on the fence with this game... maybe I should just go for it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye give it a shot, more Star Wars toys the better eh?

      Delete
  5. Wooow, so cool! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job, I especially like the Fett. Let us know how your games turn out as well. I hope this encourages you to DIY Jabba's palace with Sarlacc...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies mate, games are along way off yet. As for anything with Jabba.. maybe ;)

      Delete
  7. There are actually quite a few fans of this game who still play regularly and have a Facebook group. I myself am running it at 2 upcoming conventions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete