Saturday, 9 May 2015

SAGA - Something Wicked This Way Comes



Yup someone went and bought the SAGA Revenants Limited Edition Box set didn't they? Nope not me but rather my wife did as a gift for are 5 year Anniversary (3 Married, we got married 2 years after we got together on the same date, 17th May).


Now I'm a massive SAGA fan and this will make my 4th Warband (Anglo-Danes, Vikings, C&C Crusaders) but this will be the first time I'll get any of their LE sets let alone the full Warband in one go.



£85 makes it rather expensive but looking at everything you get I can see why.. Plus I'm worth it right? Say no and I'll kick you in the N00ts!

SAGA Zombies... loving the female one heh

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome gift Chico, and many congratulations too. I can't wait to see how these come out as I'd have thought you're wonderful painting style would suit these very well. Are you going for snow bases so they fit in with your other Saga warband?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, these won't get any love for awhile, I have 3 other projects to finish first (Final 2 pts of SAGA Vikings, 2 SWMB armies & Paint up the full Hero Quest set) but aye they'll get snow bases to match my SAGA scenery and other Dark Age warbands.

      Delete
  2. They are a great characterful warband and lots of fun to play. Just make sure you keep the necromancer in one piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks seem like a interesting force to use with a horde of Levy

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...