Thursday 28 May 2015

The Secret Hobby Shame: The Serect Hidden Blister Box



Not my picture, I don't quite have this many WEG blisters.. well maybe

Arhhh you see this post isn't about whether or not I should open blisters packs as that answer is simple yes. But it's about hoarding them until you need to open the goodies for a future project.


I don't know you but my personal hobby secret is my hidden box (Hidden from the wife) full of unopened blister packs from dozens of projects both finished, waiting to happen, abandoned and everything else in between.

See the thing is I have no problem opening up ages old packages but only when I'm going to use and paint them in that moment.

 I also don't seek out blistered minis as they tend to cost a tad more (And more postage too) but at times you get that bargain or trade and they add up.


It's getting out of hand but still now as bad as my opened stuff but now must have close to 40 unopened Blisters and 4/5 boxes of toys just sitting there away from prying eyes heh.

So what's your Hobby shame? Hoarding paints? Old damaged brushes? OCD for collecting empty boxes? Love your Ebay Job lots? 

Well thanks for looking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...