Saturday 16 May 2015

SAGA: Revenants Pt1 ''When Hell is full, the dead shall walk the Earth''


Last few days I've spent painting up Revenants... well Zombies to you uneducated fellows. Heh it's a good excuse to wack blood effect paint everywhere and well.. Zombies are cool heh 



I have to say first and foremost that some of the sculpts are rather hit and miss with odd details, it reminds me of Bob Olley's work where sometimes you just can't quite tell what a bit of detail is, is it a cloth,skin flap, ribs or something else.

What is scary though is that just 6 zombies makes half a point in SAGA and with 6 points to paint I've a very look way to go. I'm in no rush though so I'll take my time and plan to get a few done each week while finishing up my Star Wars and Necromunda projects.




Brains.. Brains... Ewww no thanks.. Bacon!.. Bacon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...