Tuesday 8 December 2015

Abyssal Dwarfs - Ewal Dvergar ''Iron-caster''


So as I mentioned in the last post (HERE) I was rather taken with doing a Abyssal Dwarf force for Kings of War.

I wanted to go completely out of my comfort zone with the paint scheme and basing so I needed a test figure.

I have more Chaos Dwarves/Evil Dwarves/Ewal Dvergar then I'd ever need so it was just a matter of choosing one (A undercoated one preferred heh) and get cracking.

But before I could get painting I also wanted to try out a Cork Lava basing scheme, so having finished  that (After a try or 2 and a tad little bit of swearing) I got going on a Ewal Dvergar.




Rather pleased with the outcome and I think I'm going to stick with this scheme going forward.

As always the AP Metallics and Washes really help to tie everything together and flow rather smooth.

The Lava base isn't perfect but still looks ok, well ok from a distance anyway hehe

Thanks for looking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...