Friday 1 April 2016

Back to War.. master?


So last Orctober I started up a LotR themed Orc army and other then a couple of games they saw little action.

I think I lost interest dew to not having much selection to choose from and despite ordering a few more bits they came too late and the bug was gone to another project.

Well all I can say there is nothing like losing your job combined with a upcoming game to give the spark back.

So the last few days I've painted up a few units and tidied up some others, plus I cleaned and prepped a few more units ready for the paint brush.


Sadly I can't afford to buy anything else for it (Anyone want to hire a Chico-gram?) but lucky for me as I already mentioned I bought a few bits last year.

Still too add is 3 Rock Lobbers, 3 Chariots, 3 stands of Warg Riders and 3 stands of Goblins plus another Frost Giant.







Thanks for looking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...