Friday, 1 April 2016

Back to War.. master?


So last Orctober I started up a LotR themed Orc army and other then a couple of games they saw little action.

I think I lost interest dew to not having much selection to choose from and despite ordering a few more bits they came too late and the bug was gone to another project.

Well all I can say there is nothing like losing your job combined with a upcoming game to give the spark back.

So the last few days I've painted up a few units and tidied up some others, plus I cleaned and prepped a few more units ready for the paint brush.


Sadly I can't afford to buy anything else for it (Anyone want to hire a Chico-gram?) but lucky for me as I already mentioned I bought a few bits last year.

Still too add is 3 Rock Lobbers, 3 Chariots, 3 stands of Warg Riders and 3 stands of Goblins plus another Frost Giant.







Thanks for looking

10 comments:

  1. Oh yeah 10mm goodness!

    Commiserations on the job but congratulations on the army.

    I'll pass on the Chico-gram though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10mm goodness.. sadly my wife falls to see the goodness ;) Ohh err!

      Delete
  2. As you are on a budget you should try making some warmachines from coffee stirers and kebab skewers. They are really easy to work with. You can make great rope effect with some recylced copper wire. Just twist it up a bit and super glue it in place, hey presto! You could make some cool battering rams, catapults (that really work!), assault towers, even crazy fantasy tank/chariot hybrids. Ceartainly some war alters with crudely carved icons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta but I was lucky I have pretty much everything I need seige wise :)

      Delete
  3. Looking mighty fine Chico, not my scale but I love seeing LOTR armies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not your scale? You saying it's too small :( It's just cold :O hehee

      Delete
  4. Lovely,work - gorgeous little Sauruman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing work, lovely to see Warmaster still being played. Sorry about job fella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to say I love painting 10mm but I'm not a major Warmaster fan. I find it a tad restrictive in the lists side (Must have X number of units of a certain type, no more then X per 1000pts ect), still if I want to game 10mm in my only option at my lub and then it's ony 1 other player.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...