Wednesday 26 April 2017

Beyond the Gates of Antares - Boromites Pt.1


Well I went and did it didn't I?

Yep another game for me to spend money on!

So if you remember from this POST I was ummming and eerrring on what race I should do (If I did of course start the game).

So Boromite's won out by simply being nice chunky metals over annoying multi-part plastic kits.



 First problem: The box contained 6 Bodies but only 5 Heads, gah.. Ok not a good start. A bit of hunting found a Gasmask head from the now OOP Evil Dorf Range. 

While a tag big it'll painted like a armoured helmet. so good enough botch.


Second Problem: Bases, or in this case how to base them.

I had 3 options:

25mm Round
25mm Lipped
32mm Resin

Resin won out but the problem was though that they had rather thick base tabs  so I got cutting/sniping/swearing and with only 1 broken foot I managed to get them done.


So that takes us too,

Third Problem: Bases look massive! and will no doubt effective transportation and gaming.. so after my hard work with the tabs I may just go back to the 25mm lipped..

Meh!!

What do you guys think? Bases yay or nay?

Ps. Yes I noticed the bloody flash too!

Ta Ta for now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...