Friday 26 May 2017

Time For A Change or Another Bloody Project!!


So time for something Oldhammer flavoured!

Squats/Space Dwarves


You may remember that last year Curtis of Ramshackle Games ran a Kickstarter for his wonderful Post Apocalyptic Dwarf Bikers which I blogged about HERE.

I was lucky enough to be sent a set.

Picture from Ramshackle
So now while everyone is getting hyped for Uber-marines and 8th Edition 40k locally. I'll be going all nostalgic and once again having a bad case of the Squats.

The end goal though will indeed be a usable force for the soon to be released new edition.

A compromise between having a Old School flavoured force and being able to get gaming use from them.

This will be either my 4th Squat/Space Dwarves force I've owned over the years but it's going to be nothing like the others

Welp C&C always welcome and Ta Ta for now my little buggers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...