Wednesday 13 September 2017

Warhammer 40k: The 17th Traitor Mech Reborn - Pt.4 Army Shot So Far


Welcome Disciples and Minions to the dark dank part of the Warp known only in hushed whispers as OoaB.

So those of you who have been following this series of Blog posts know I'm slowly painting my way though a hoard of crust and lice ridden filth (No not clientele of student night in Watford).

But since the last post I have been very busy painting so rather than post a few separate Blog posts I decided to wack them all together along with a Army Shot of the progress so far.


As you can see it's now around 25-30% complete and is starting to come together as a unified force.




Fecking Cultists... 18 painted and many more left to convert and paint :(




Ogryns, Tanks & Walkers.. Now they are the fun bits and honestly if I wish I had to cash just to do a a force of just them.


My to do pile, another batch of Cultists and a Forgeworld Renegade Command Squad which I picked up on Ebay for £20 last week.

Sadly speaking on Ebay I was outbid for the 2007 Event Miniature Renegade Ogryn with DKoK victim :( it's a real shame as that is one mini I really miss the most from the first version of this force.

As always thanks for looking and comments always welcome.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...