Saturday 23 September 2017

Warhammer 40k: The 17th Traitor Mech Reborn - Pt.5 Command Squad


Wow almost 2 weeks since I last posted! Sadly my Hobby mojo went and fecked off when I once again lost my job and joined the unwashed masses.

Still I have painted a few bits and built some others so it hasn't all been quite at Castle Chico.





So despite being a really nice looking set I never owned these in the V1 of this force so I quite enjoyed painting them.. Well ok the Banner Bearer not so much.





These were all painted the same way as the Cultist Traitor Guard just with a tad more Uniformed appearance.


4 more Cultists also got finished in the last couple of weeks in between painting the more enjoyable pieces.


Above is the Renegade to do pile and I'm quite looking forward to cracking on with some Renegade Militia once the mind numbing Cultists are finished.

After these I'm not sure what I'll get/do next but I'm hoping to pick up some cheap tanks/transports.

Anywho, ta ta for now and as always comments welcome :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...