Sunday 15 October 2017

Warhammer 40k: The 17th Traitor Mech Reborn - Pt.8 More Tanks and Heavy Weapons


Welcome to the Den of Vice and Dice, it's been a couple of weeks since the last Traitor Mech post (Part 7 here).

But despite playing around with KoW I've still been painting up these and hopefully should have a fully painted force by the new year.. maybe!

Some enough dribble it's time for some blurry pictures!



2 new tanks have been added to the ranks, both were painted alot darker and more beat up than my others as I wanted a more rag tag feel to the army but still unified enough it does all look jarring when put together.




Not sure if I'm happy with them or not or that I'm going to do anymore the same way as they maybe a tad too dark next to the others.



More Renegade Guard, this time some heavy weapons along with a Vox and Lasgunner grunt.

The heavy weapons were quite fun and broke up painting the grunts and armour but these are still just a drop in the ocean of bodies needing painting... sigh!



Well that's your lot for now, next post I'll do a full army shot as it's gotten rather large 😎

Ta Ta for now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...