Sunday 20 April 2014

Chico Go's Epic


So I've gone and started a new project! Who's shocked? Nope didn't think so heh

Anyway even though it's Big Guy Week I've gone and started Epic.. Space Marine 2nd Ed in fact. And the Race I've chosen is Race I'm very familiar with (and you might of guess by the banner) ORKS!



So why Space Marine 2nd Ed as a rules set? Well yes it looks restrictive but it's rather liberating to pick your force from pre-set cards. Now I have never played a game of Space Marine before but at the Oldhammer Weekend 2014 I will be joining in a game including hallowed members of the Oldhammer Forum and respective Blogs. Including; Legiocustodes from Classic Astartes/Oldhammer 40k, Thantsants from Teas getting cold and Bug16 from Chewing Lead


As Orks are limited by being able to only have 1 of each Clan but you can add units to both boost the Clans numbers or act in a separate formation. This at first annoyed me no end, I'd love a whole Blood Axe army (My favourite Clan). Each Clan also has there own rules such as nobody listens to Blood Axe Nobz if they aren't a Blood Axe,as nobody trusts the 'Umie lovin' gitz.


I now have a plan and that's make every Clan, but I'm starting with 3 Clans Blood Axe, Snakebite & Goth/Evil Suns (Yet to make my mind up which one).

I'm starting from a zero start point as I own nothing, not even the rules :( But Ebay/Forums/Amazon hunting I've managed to track down a few bits and pieces and will be building slowly over the coming months while still doing mu Challenge Weeks and finishing/expanding my Chaos Squats (Another Bike and HW Trike is in the post and I'm working on a few other bits).

Nico's stunning Orks from Realms of Chaos
Untill next time keep it green!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...