Monday, 22 September 2014

New Paint Desk, Hurrah! and more WIP Evil Space Dorf Greens

So boys and goblins I have now moved into my new home with my wife and 2 furry minions but life is far from back to normal...fecking moving house from a fully furnished to non-furnished home is a nightmare.

Did you know it takes 4 long weeks to order a bed? Feck sake and it cost £1500 so no toys for Chico for awhile!

Anyway i did order my new painting desk, a 2nd hand Writing Bureau just the one in this picture but a bit more worn.



I'm hoping that my Internet should be installed within a week and everything else should fall back and become normal again we'll see eh?

Anyway Mr Fimm has been busy with more progress on the Evil Dorf Greens, boy don't they look sexy?


That's it for now, but don't do anything I wouldn't do!

12 comments:

  1. Great to know you're coming back on the scene Chico !

    Thos egreens looks fabulous, is that a rum tonnel in his back ;),

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, we be back soon... I hope.

      Delete
  2. That's my type of desk! An old School desk to paint Old School figures, as it should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh it'll take some getting used too no doubt.

      Delete
  3. I have one of those desks, they're great! :) Actually, mine is a bit grottier on the inside now... paint, knife marks etc. So I have another one for my writing! :) Nice work. Hope you're settling in well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting there Fimm, take awhile to settle in yet though.

      Delete
  4. Nice looking desk and greens. I think I've now lived in my current house longer than I've ever lived anywhere. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've moved 9 times in 30 years... that's enough for me for awhile hehehe

      Delete
  5. desk is lovely, looking forward to seeing some of those dorfs painted! =)
    I like the character they have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorfs should be available to buy at some point this year, more about that at a later date :)

      Delete
  6. Nice desk and a nice green. Sorry to hear you gotta wait ages for a bed (and other furnishings).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, It could be worse.. least we have one coming :)

      Delete