Thursday, 29 October 2015

Warmaster Battle Report: Orcs of the White Hand Vs Dwarves of the Mountains


Together, my lord Sauron, we shall rule this Middle-earth. The old world will burn in the fires of industry. 
Forests will fall. A new order will rise. We will drive the machine of war with the sword and the spear and the iron fist of the Orc. 

So last night as a rather busy Watford Wargaming Federation I had my first game of Warmaster ever!

My long suffering opponent was also playing his first game and came armed with little Dwarven Gits.

Anyway here's some pictures of our game.















Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. You look like you had a good time. I think Warmaster is a smashing game only wish I could play it more often. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it, it's a game I need to learn more on how to play but I look forward to playing it again soon :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't played war master in years. Used to work brilliantly along with Mighty Empires where you used Warmaster to fight the battles that came up. Does it still play as well as I remember or is my memory cheating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It plays well once you get the hang of it and remember to do things in the right order :)

      Delete
  3. Warmaster and Might Empires sounds like chocolate and peanut butter. Or chocolate and anything really.

    ReplyDelete