Saturday 19 August 2017

Beyond the Gates of Antares - Ghar Rebels Pt.3: Rebel Creeper & Fartok


Welcome boys and girls to the House of Horrors

"Hey there, do you like excitement?" (yeah)
"Do you like suspense?" (uh huh)
"Do you like Nel Carter?" (no)
"Good 'cause you won't find her here, this is the House of Horrors
And for you it's absolutely free, step right in" (thanks)


Ahem... sorry the damn songs been stuck in my head all day and now it's your turn hehe.

Anyway welcome to Pt.2 of my Ghar Rebels army build, a Rebel Creeper and the Arch Rebel himself Fartok.





Rather quick paintjobs but I did enjoy painting the Creeper, not so much Fartox with his flailing dildo whip.




This brings me closer to having them painted in time for the Boot Camp Event, just need to finish a few Weapon Teams and Ghar TicTacs (Tectorists) and I'm golden.

My problem is I keep getting distracted by 40k related stuff, I was just given a Space Marine Stormhawk Interceptor (Smallish Flying thingly) at the Watford Club and it's begging for some paint and I can't make my mind up if it'll join my Pre-heresy Emperor's Children for 40k games (Not very fluffy) or I'll start a new Marine force (Thinking Deathwatch).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...