Monday, 2 June 2014

Challenge Week: Chaos - The results


So Chaos Week comes to the end and what a amazing week it's been despite myself not taking part. There has been many, many great entries both on the forum and FB group.

First of all here's the runners up:

From Simon on the Picturesque Ruins:


Tom Ray:



James Taylor from Realm Of Chaos 80's:


From Airborngrove26:

From Glen William Taylor‎:



From Jeff McC:


From snyggejygge:



And the Winner is:


Richard Legg:


Well done to everyone! So ends the 5th Chico Challenge Week! Heres to the 6th!

11 comments:

  1. The winning picture is not showing up for me - it's a blank square! What chaotic sorcery is this...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do a Ctrl F5 force reload and it should show up fella :)

      Delete
  2. Great choice of winner, though I have to say I also like Tom Ray's entry, one of the most characterful and unique warbands I've seen, I think that would have been my choice for winner personally, but they're all great. And the green facial hair on the entry from Jeff McC is just inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very hard choice to make that's for sure

      Delete
  3. Excellent entries everyone. Lots to enjoy here. Thanks for the compliments robotforaday (I'm Tom Ray).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done everyone! Congrats to Richard on the win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering mate, now if you entered that Chico Chaos hound...

      Delete
  5. Shame I didn't have enough time to join in this one, looked like a lot of fun.

    Congratulations to everybody, some very nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always the next one mate :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...