Monday 8 September 2014

Challenge Week: Conversions! - The Results!


So Boys and Succubus so ends another Chico Challenge Week. The last for a short while as next Monday I shall start the long awaited house move and shall be without internet for a period of time.

Anyway on with the entries!

Pirates by Tartar Sauce from The Hobby Stash


Undead Pirate by Mr Goat aka Barney_Leadhead
Ashwaste Nomad by axiom of Magpie and Old Lead
Comic Style Minotaur by Simon Jones
Chaos Terminator by Tom Ray
Men at Arms/Manservant by Whiskey Priest of The Lead Pile

Hybrid Roughrider by clownshoe
Chaos Wizard by ''Stop touching me there'' Plaiecivile

This Challenge was rather hard to judge with so many interesting and well painted conversions.. But in the end I main my choice...

And the Winner is!!!

Norse Battle Standard by Andy Hoare
So I hope everyone has enjoyed the latest Chico Challenge! Heres to the next one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...