Saturday 21 April 2018

Bushido: Savage Wave Pt.2


Well then these didn't take long to paint up (Less than a week in fact), Plus I have to say I was really shocked just how much I enjoyed painting these up.

Sticking them together though wasn't so good.. I may or may not have sworn once, Ok maybe twice 😄

So without rambling on here's the completed Save Wave starter set:




I was tempted to order in some more colour shift paint (The Red Goblin (Red/Green) one specifically) to use on these but decided against it as it would take away from the effect it has on the Oni.



The Bakemono you get with the starter set are really just unnamed fodder to get in the way and but can summon more of themselves during the game.

You can even get named more powerful Bakemono which are more useful which helps in a ''Hero'' style game.



So up next for these I haven't really figured out, maybe I go the Oni route and add some more big guys (Along with Oni Slaves and Onisho) or go the Bakemono route and add some named ones like Tra-Peng (He has a pet bat) or even some Bakemono Boomers (Wielding stolen firearms).

But first I should really play some games and not get carried away buying stuff 😇😈

That's your lot, as always comments welcome.

Ta Ta!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...