Sunday, 4 May 2014

Epic Orks: Bad Moons Ork Dread Mob Support Card & Blood Axe Nobz


Been a quiet week on the Epic front as I'd run out of 2p's to base with, surprisingly it's rather hard to pick up 2p's in this day and age.. either that or it's just plain sods law.

Anyway I'm back on track after convincing a Bank teller to give me some (I went in Natwest Bank last week and they told me sorry they don 't hold that many 2p's up front.. wtf it's a Bank!)

Anyway here's a few pictures:

Bad Moons Dread Mob Support Card:


Blood Axes Clan Card Nobz (I painted 1 less then I should have.. Oppps)


Stompers and Madboyz  up next.. thinking Bad Moons for both of them as Stompers are for rich boyz and Madboyz hang around with Weridboyz which Bad Moons have alot of (And I added a Weridboy to one of the stands).

Da Orks R cuminz for youz!

10 comments:

  1. Great looking Orks.
    I really regret selling my epic army in the 1990's. I had a huge Emperor's Children force. Might have to look at re-doing it once again. :(
    I think you'l find that most of the 2p's in the UK are here in Brighton in the amusment arcade machines ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arhhh Chaos, I'd love to have a Epic Chaos force but there prices are insane on ebay/forums. Maybe one day I will.

      Delete
    2. True, I'm probably better off concentrating on my 40k Slaves to Darkness stuff. :)

      Delete
    3. Heh just as expensive, can't be as bad picking up Slann now a days though heh

      Delete
  2. whooo! love the badmoon dreads, bright yet dirty looking.
    as the great prophet once declared, "Waaaaaaaaargh!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff.

    I thought it would be good to share your blog so I have nominated you for a Liebster award:

    http://insosworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-award-questions-and-nominations.html

    It gets the word on the street so I hope you join in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inso, I've already been nominated twice but nonetheless that's rather kind of you.

      Delete
  4. Mate; I'm loving these Orks more and more. I'm still working through the Titans for our game...that gold banding is breaking me.

    I'm sad Bug can't make it now...his guard looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm getting my way though them, finished a Stomper Mob and Madboyz Mob tonight both in Bad Moon colours now back to working my way way though the boyz.

      Yes sad no Bug, still that's less barrage to nuke my butt lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...