Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Blood Bowl: Real Perverts Wear Pink Pt.8


It's been a month since the last BB  painting update as I took a little break away from the pink side to paint something less ''Arhhhh my eyes!''

But I have finished painting the Coach and another mutated Chaos Warrior.




The Coach is a Midlam Miniatures ex Metal Magic Evil Do'er, and the Chaos Warrior is a Citadel 3rd ed figure which I've wanted since first seeing him as a skint teenager.

While the team is rather large, I still have more still left to paint including the Chaos Cheerleader given to me by Mr Ass (You can view his Blog here)


I'm more then likly going to expan this team even further to have the option of running them as a Chaos Pact team but we'll see.

Comments welcome )

11 comments:

  1. The pink looks great. It really communicates that these bruisers are not insecure about their masculinity. Can't wait to see the cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink to make the boys wink! heh and thankies

      Delete
  2. Real perverts have 3 boobs and leather jackets !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And do goosesteps it seems!... BEWBIES!

      Delete
  3. Very cool looking team. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how quickly you've painted these up my friend, Chico "Speed Painter" Danks or what ;-) Great quality to your work as well. Lovely stuff and more to come? Great news :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na not that quick, but I do like to spend an hour each day painting at least :)

      Delete
  5. They really do look truely awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project and the Necromunda one have really caught my interest. A lot of cool figures being cranked out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...