Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Evil Space Dorfs - Say hello to the bad guys..


Say hello to the bad guys..

No not this guy:


But it is the music in my head that plays in my mind for the little guys.. ahem..

Anyway...


Hurray the first batch of Evil have been spun and packaged by Mr Fimm of Oakbound Games. While not up in the shop yet if you contact him you might be lucky to get a set early (No promises)


Now that label made me laugh.. bloody love the personal touch.

So lets all take a second to thank Mr Fimm for his hardwork, it's all down to him that these are happening. From concept to production there were hicups along the way but still he pressed forward and here we are with a finished product.. stunning.

18 comments:

  1. Exciting stuff Chico. Im looking forward to getting a set of Dorfs in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive work here, and that label is just too good indeed.

    I want my full set of dorfs and judges now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon bud you too will get to play with a little Chico :)

      Delete
  3. fricking awesome! packaging design complements contents perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put you down for 20 sets? heh

      Delete
  4. Nice ! Where can we see close-ups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From a dozen other Blog postings hehe, but you can see everything all together if you hit the ''Evil Space Dorf Project'' Tab above. :)

      Delete
    2. I have an excuse! I'm (almost) new to your blog! ;-)

      Delete
    3. Not an good enough excuse, heh you should have gone though the last 2 years of my Blog posts and soon as you saw how wonderful I am ;) hehe

      Delete
  5. Well done mate, congratulations! Can't wait for my freebies to arrive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, just come and collect them from me in person :D Oh bring beer :)

      Delete
  6. It must be a tremendous feeling to have an idea come to life in lead.
    Congratulations Chico!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies, now I'm looking forward to expanding them in the months and years to come

      Delete