Friday, 11 September 2015

Chico Does Mordheim: Pt.11 Ruined Buildings No.2 & 3 finished


So Mordheim scenery is coming together quite well given the limited kits I could/can afford (Which since then have hunted down a few other options to expand though) being as you know on a tight budget.

Anyway Ruins 2 and 3 are now finished and they were made from Warlord Games Ruined Farmhouse, Balsa Wood and a host of bits from my Bitz Box.




Ruin No.1 is just a standard ruined house which I gave a extend base too to allow for extra debris such as a fallen tree and random crap.


Ruin No.3 is more a shack or storehouse/hideyhole but still has plenty of room to stand inside and be usable, which is the main goal of be building these.


So whats next?

I'd like to do both a Graveyard and a Watchtower next so it's a matter of me hunting out the bits I need and still staying in budget. But I think I know what I'm going to get :)

On other news I had a game of Mordheim on Wednesday night... what was funny though we all took Orcs..

Anyway thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Damn, that looks great. Started Frostgrave recently so am mulling over the sanity of creating various ruined buildings. I had thought of using the Warlord ruins and seeing this is certainly nudging me that way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to give in to frostgrave just yet but it's getting hard. Those new Renedra Frostgrave ruins are rather tasty though.

      Delete
  2. Looks smashing Chico, all the extra bits really make a difference, look forward to seeing the watchtower and grave yard :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Watch/guard tower/post is almost finished being put together and think it may turn out to be the best one yet.

      Delete
  3. I'm liking how Chicoheim is shaping up. Seems like the Warlord buildings make a good base, they are ruins after all. I started wistfully thinking of collecting hobgoblins again, but they're probably too "rare" in the US to be a viable choice for me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the town is slowly building up, long long way to go yet and I can only do so much before I need a scenery break hehe.
      As for Hobgoblins, they are a pain in the ass to get on a budget. If I didn't have so many as a base to start from I'd be buggered.

      Delete