Friday 11 September 2015

Chico Does Mordheim: Pt.11 Ruined Buildings No.2 & 3 finished


So Mordheim scenery is coming together quite well given the limited kits I could/can afford (Which since then have hunted down a few other options to expand though) being as you know on a tight budget.

Anyway Ruins 2 and 3 are now finished and they were made from Warlord Games Ruined Farmhouse, Balsa Wood and a host of bits from my Bitz Box.




Ruin No.1 is just a standard ruined house which I gave a extend base too to allow for extra debris such as a fallen tree and random crap.


Ruin No.3 is more a shack or storehouse/hideyhole but still has plenty of room to stand inside and be usable, which is the main goal of be building these.


So whats next?

I'd like to do both a Graveyard and a Watchtower next so it's a matter of me hunting out the bits I need and still staying in budget. But I think I know what I'm going to get :)

On other news I had a game of Mordheim on Wednesday night... what was funny though we all took Orcs..

Anyway thanks for looking!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...