Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Chico Does Mordheim: Pt.13 Orc Warband and Scenery completed


'Ello my OoaB Readers!

Enjoying the Rugby World Cup?

I am!

Anyway in the last post I was asked to do a shot of all the finished Mordheim scenery together so far, so off I trucked to my local gaming Club tonight and took a few shots.

Now as you can see, there's not much yet but it's slowly building up.

The Orc Warband so far




Only 15 more buildings and extras (Ladders, bridges) and it should start looking like a crowded town.. I hope!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff Chico, and already that's an impressive layout. Fifteen more buildings should certainly do it though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's along term project so 15 Buildings should take me another year or so heh

      Delete
  2. Love that warband, looks like an Orc Possessed warband to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my Orc Royal Court Warband with Queen VicOrca :)

      Delete
  3. Smashing buildings, they all work very nicely together, love the deep grey's you've used and the small tufts of flock give the pieces a little light- nice

    ReplyDelete