Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Happy Birthday Blog!! Now where's my pressies!


Yep it's true this Blog is now a year old, you know what that means? Yep thats right you been reading my crap for a whole year and haven't fecked off. Well apart from Warlord Paul who I caught in the bushes ''fecking off'' but shhh he told me not to tell everyone but your'll keep it quiet right?.. Right?

Some little OoaB facts for you:

44752 Page Views in 1 Year (At the time of typing this)
192 Posts have been made.
579 Comments have been left (Not including spam)
80 Followers/Minions.
81 Countrys IP's have been recorded.


Ork head cake anyone?
So what will the next year bring? Well more crap pictures no doubt and a dozen more projects heh. In my first year I hoped I'd get 35k views and 50 followers but I've smashed that with close to 50k Views and 80 followers so thank you everyone that reads the bollocks I turn out.

It wouldn't be right to post this without a goat

21 comments:

  1. I raise my glass to more bollocks from you Chico ! Santé !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and happy blog birthday!
    Always enjoyable to see your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoyable eh? Have you been drinking Mr Asses wine?

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, congrats, Chico! I'll keep on reading your bollocks then :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be warned it maybe bad for your health and eyesight! lol

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Happy returns? You must not be a ebay seller then.. as there's no such thing as a happy return lol

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your 1st bday, many more I hope to come.
    Sorry Chico only good boys get pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one cute goat.

    Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hook you up with a date together? :O

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Sorry the Blog would say thanks but he's rather hung over atm heh

      Delete
  8. Happy Bloggiversary! And many more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...