Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Challenge Week: Heraldry - The Results


So the 8th Challenge comes to an end, sadly even with a extra day the number of entries were rather low. Not to be dishearten as it's a busy time with BOYL being a short number of days away.

The entries:

By Mister Rab of Rab's Geekly Digest
By Warlord Paul from The Black Hole
By Simon ''Double'' D of Picturesque Ruins

Sooooooo and the winner is!!!!!!!

By Bluey from Oldhammer Projects
Just to remind everyone the proze was donated by Simon ''Double'' D so make sure you head over to his Blog Picturesque Ruins and check it out!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the contestants on some excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bluey. It's awesome to see the what people come up with for this.

    Bluey, can you please email me at: simondale at yahoo dot com with your postal address and let me know which mini you'd like (pics here: http://oldhammeronabudget.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/challenge-week-heraldry.html). I can also provide a 20mm square base if you'd prefer. I'll endeavour to get it in the mail by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course if you don't want them my friend Mr E. Bay could use them ;)

      Delete
  3. Entries may have been low, but the work was still fantastic.
    Good job to all the contestants and congratulations to Bluey on the win!

    Once I've got all this terrain out of the way I'll definitely be back to the challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, I hope not. I'm tired of working on the stuff now and just want to get back to my own hobby projects.

      Hate it when hobby starts to feel like a chore.

      Delete
  4. Great stuff. I missed this one again because I can't seem to keep up with the blogs. Time to organize my feed a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why my Blog so go into you ''read me everyday or get ear raped'' folder :)

      Delete
  5. Excellent entries as always. Sorry I didn't get involved this time. Just couldn't dig out anything suitable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...