Wednesday 30 July 2014

Epic Scenery Done!


Well ok.... maybe not, I still have an order from Daemonscape yet to arrive containing ruins/rubble, more Orky shacks and a couple of large Warehouses. But I'm not sure if they will even get here before BOYL let along painted in time for my Epic games (I'm both running a few on the Saturday and playing in a large one on the Sunday)

Quite happy with how they turned out and I'm glad I based them on plastic sheeting for ease of use even if it was annoying and I ended up getting sand everywhere (Including on the Cat)



My Ork settlement, I will add to it (In fact that's the order I'm waiting for) a fecking bugger to paint as it's all fiddly bits and odds and sods.



Imperial buildings/warehouses, nothing special but they are fun little buildings.


Orka-Cola Factory and Imperial Hanger, they trucks were free gifts I'm always grateful for so had to use them.


I will need more of these in time as it breaks up the battlefield quite well, when I moved house I'm allowed a gaming table so I'll need plenty of scenery :)

Total cost spent of that little lot including postage is £40, so far from cheap (My chosen format is cheap heh) but well worth it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...