Saturday, 2 August 2014

Just when I thought I was done...


Yep in the last post I said I was done with Epic Scenery, well I was wrong.

Turns out my Daemonscape turn up the next days and the goodies within were cracked out the bubblewrap rather quickly.

I made a start on getting them prepped and half the bits of the final order is finished to go along with everything else already painted.



4 rocky outcrops finished I still have another 4 to paint and they the larger pieces. I really quite like them and will be helpful to break up the battlefield.


 A Orka-Cola factory and brewing still to go along with my Orka-Cola warehouses and truck (Seen before).

These 2 pieces are rather large and can hide a Slasha Gargant behind, pain in the bumhole to paint but I think they'll fit in quite well on my planet Ork-Gasum.

4 comments:

  1. Nice stuff Chico. Can't wait to see it in action. Cult vs orks would be great to see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all being taken to BOYL14 so with luck there should be pictures of everything in action.. either that or me being drunk ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Chico Great game and good to meet you on the weekend. I liked this scenery a lot I think I might invest. If you could have a look for those arms (gargant) we talked about and let me know that would be great.

    All the best Ollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Ollie, everything is packed up for a house move atm so may take a day or so to dig them out. But nonetheless I'll let you know.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...