Saturday, 5 July 2014

GLOGG: Greater London Gits & Gamers Mk2?


So It's been awhile since I promoted GLOGG in any real way but it seems as the Oldhammer movement is growing it might be worth giving it another crack.

The problem I found when starting this well over a year ago is that South Herts and surrounding areas were/is a Oldhammer black spot.

Having said that it wasn't all bad with 2 GLOGG games being run and documented:

The Disturbed Slumber Fluff
The Disturbed Slumber Part 1
The Disturbed Slumber Part 2
Battle of Big Knot Pit


Anyway with BOYL14 around the corner it maybe time to give it a second crack so if anyone interested contact myself on here the forum or FB group.

Here's the details about are meet ups:

We are part of the Watford Wargames Federation games Club.

We meet every Wednesday at 6pm at the following location:

Saint Thomas,
Langley Rd
Watford
Hertfordshire
WD17 4PN

Tables & Scenery are provided, refreshment an be bought & first visit is free. Club membership is £1 for every month of the year remaining & and £4 per week for members £5 for Non-members.

Most games played there are modern games, but everything is welcome to be played (Hence why I run GLOGG for that location).

Cheers for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I fell off the GLOGG radar, all that old lead doesn't pay for itself, so back to work it was for me. I'm spending most of the year down under, so I can't make it to BOYL2 either unfortunately. Shame I don't get to witness the Rise of the Four Armed Cult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too worry, real life has a habit of getting in the way of hobby time. At least you get to go down under which is a boon no doubt. As for the Cult they are making there way up to BOYL14 in 6mm form as I'm having to coach it up and have limited space.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...