Thursday 17 July 2014

Heartbreaker Hobbies & Games


So a discussion popped up on the Oldhammer Facebook Group about love for other companies and as OoaB readers known I love my old lead alternatives and have done a few articles about other companies.

Seen here:

Ral Partha Europe
Grenadier Models UK
Asgard Miniatures

And the subject changed to how now RPE sell some of the Kev Adams Heartbreaker range and it got me thinking.. Do I need a Orc army and yet another project? Well short answer is Yes, long answer is Hell Yes!

HHG's Orc Shaman by Kev Adams

HHG's Orc Champion by Kev Adams
Such charm and character, yes they don't fit into a Citadel force but a army by themselves will look the dogs bollocks. So my plan is a have a full army of them done for BOYL15.

It's going to be a tough challenge sourcing everything that's not been released by RPE but one that I feel will be well worth it.

HHG Dark Goblin Champion by Kev Adams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...