Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Wargaming Scenery: Underhive Pt.2


This Blogpost is following on from funny enough the Wargaming Scenery: Underhive Pt.1 post a few days ago.

So yes more grey buildings.. heh enjoy!

Every finished so far
Simple but they do look good together, plus as they are for gaming I won't be worried if they get a few knocks as they look pretty hard wearing.




So what's next? Well I still have a a few buildings to paint plus aload of scatter terrain to base and finish plus as you may have noticed I lack walkways so at some point i'll need to pick up another upgrade box and build some.


The big boy, not really as practical for skirmish games but I wanted it hehe.




Thankies for looking and feel free to hit that follower gadget and/or comment :)

13 comments:

  1. Nice job, I think this stuff works a lot better glued together than left loose.

    I can't face more terrain building anytime soon, but I need to flesh out/replace much of my own collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye I can understand that, this is my 2nd try trying to sort these out.

      Delete
  2. Not as practical?! Perfect spot for a sniper, methinks...

    Nice buildings, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More the case that you can't get in the bottom building, not open backed like the others.

      Delete
    2. Ah, that's a bit more awkward. You're right, walkways would solve that.

      Delete
    3. Aye I can't believe I forgot about making walkway the first time heh

      Delete
  3. Well yours and Paul's definitely convince me to get me some of those.

    What's the painting process? I quite fancy the result you achieved here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spray Citadel The Fang grey
      Base coat metal with AP Chainmail
      Wash water down Citadel Nuln Oil
      Wash AP Strong tone
      Drybrush Citadel Mech grey
      Drybrush AP Uniform Grey
      Randomy add Citadel Typhus Corrosion & Tamiya Clear Red
      Static Flock

      Nice and simple mate :)

      Delete
  4. that's some nice practical scenery you've knocked together there, it looks great for small scale gaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye perfect for Necromunda, Combat Zone & Judge Dredd :)

      Delete
  5. Nice work on the Necromunda terrain! I am going to have to steal the overgrown look for some of my own terrain!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, cool stuff, you got some really nice pieces here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...