Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Fimir Project Reboot Pt.4 Warlord & Fianna Fimm


So the Fimir tidying up has all but finished but have no fear I've been painting up the unpainted ones instead as well as sorting out movement trays.

I've also almost finish my first complete unit bar 2..

The Finna Fimm



I've even finished the rather tasty Fimir Warlord  sculpted by Oldhammer member Diego.

These are far becoming a favourite again, it's amazing what changing up a up paint design and bases can do to make you fall back in love with a army/range.


The last 2 Finna Fimm to finish then it's back to the never ending Fimm unit (15 more to finish). Then I'll treat myself to some Beastmen Heavy Levy or Malal Swamp Spawns

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Looking great Chico! That champ is a nice fig, nice weapon choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great sculpts. I don't recall seeing the warlord being featured prior to this post, but damn he looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,The Warlord is a fresh from start to finish paint job rather then a repaint, also one of my newer minis only having picked it up last year.

      Delete
  3. Looking great mate - when are you going to model the mystical mist that follows the bograiders around? ; )

    The beastmen are an interesting idea - look forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ''mist'' is made by smoking um.. bogweed around them heh. The Beastmen will be swampy types like crocs/boars/stags ect and are from Midlam and RPE.

      Delete
  4. Cool! I think it's a great idea to put away a project that you lose mojo on and then bring it back when you're ready. A very interesting looking army. I've also enjoyed catching up on your Star Wars project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bud, update soon of the Star Wars as I spent the last few days painting them to give me a break from brown hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...