Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Fimir Project Reboot Pt.5 Malalite Demon-Hag WIP


So with the Reboot still going strong and all the repaints/tidying up complete it was time to expand my collect. 

Putting up a trade post on the Oldhammer Trading Group (Which is a part of a series of groups I'm a admin for) I was able to get one of the few Fimir's missing from my collection..

A Meargh



So after a small bit of conversion work and a replacement tail (Still need to tidy that up once it dries) she was turned into my Malalite Demon-Hag, the Mistress of the Marsh.




I also started work on my Malalite Heavy Beastmen


They are a mix or RPE and Midlam along with a Reaper Bones Etin wielding a Foundry weapon.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. There was something about these Fimir that was getting to me and then this post hit me with the Hag - they remind me of the Skeksis from Dark Crystal!

    Hag looks rather cool and those beastmen should prove to be a sweet addition. Ettin is huge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are rather Skeksis-like, the Oakbound Games Marsh Demons are based on them as well :)

      Delete
  2. Looking good Chico, always surprises me how quickly you can churn stuff out so quickly.
    Great job on fixing up the Meargh, lovely sculpt.
    Your beastmen look very unique, I don't they I've laid eyes on them before. The reaper ettin is a nice unit filler or are you using him as a Minotaur leader?
    Either way looks great, I have a healthy respect for beastmen and one day I hope to get my beasts painted; at my current rate I'll be pushing forty though. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, and she's already painted heh :). As for the Beastmen they are all Bob Olley sculpts (Bar yje Ettin and 1 other) they are rather nice.. plus Croc and Pig Beastmen are so cool heh. I paint so much though as everything is always set up ready to jump on and paint whenever the mood takes.. 10 mins here and there add up.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...