Monday 15 June 2015

Warbases Movement Trays Review


The other day I asked the Oldhammer Community about Warbases Movement Trays to see if anyone had used them or indeed rated them.

After a couple of replies I took the punt and ordered some, now I'll admit as I wasn't expecting much as they are after all cheap MDF.. So was I happy with my order?

Short answer is No.


So what was the problem(s):


Trays were delivered in a thin jiffy bag with no Bubble Wrap.
2 out of 6 were broken, yes not just lose bonds but snapped lips (Took a few mins to fix but that's not the point).
Even when you ask for a size they aren't very tight with large gaps when ranked up (I was warned about this).

Quite a large gap
So any positives?

Well yes in fact, cheap and fast delivery and once primed and/or sanded won't look too bad.

Will I use Warbases again?  Maybe I am a cheap bastard after all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...